[Freeswitch-users] How to suppress the SIP Registration trace on sofia global siptrace on

James Aimonetti james at 2600hz.com
Tue Mar 4 07:53:32 MSK 2014

Hi Donny,

We have a simple script that formats the debug.log file and prepends
the call-id, allowing you to grep for the call you're interested in:

https://github.com/2600hz/community-scripts/blob/master/FreeSWITCH/sipify.sh

Usage instructions are in the script. I typically keep the fs_cli at
log level 6 so I can see the channel(s) get created, grab the call-id,
and run sipify.sh on the debug log, grepping for the call-id.

I don't know of a way to selectively output SIP traffic in the cli.

James

On 03/02/2014 10:39 PM, Donny Hardyanto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to suppress SIP Registration trace on sofia
> global siptrace? I only need to trace the INVITE but because my
> system has a lot of clients doing SIP Registers, I having a hard
> time finding the SIP INVITE dump because the screen keep on
> scrolling.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Regards,
>
> Donny

> consulting at freeswitch.org http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>

> Official FreeSWITCH Sites http://www.freeswitch.org
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org http://www.cluecon.com

http://www.freeswitch.org

- --
James Aimonetti
Lead Systems Architect / Impressionable Scallywag
"I thought I fixed that"

2600Hz | http://2600hz.com
sip:james at 2600hz.com
tel:415.886.7905