[Freeswitch-users] Matching incoming calls to a gateway

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Tue Mar 4 14:41:20 MSK 2014

I’ve setup a gateway, he the configuration:

sofia status gateway myGateway
Name    	myGateway
Profile 	external
Scheme  	Digest
Realm   	<GatewayIP>
Username	FreeSWITCH
Password	no
From    	<sip:FreeSWITCH@<GatewayIP>>
Contact 	<sip:gw+COLT@<FreeswitchIP>:5060;transport=udp;gw=myGateway>
Exten   	myexten
To      	sip:FreeSWITCH@<GatewayIP>
Proxy   	sip:<GatewayIP>
Context 	default
Expires 	3600
Freq    	3600
Ping    	0
PingFreq	0
PingState	0/0/0
State   	NOREG
Status  	UP
CallsIN 	0
CallsOUT	0
FailedCallsIN	0
FailedCallsOUT	0

In default context, I’ve setup the following extension:

<extension name="myexten">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(\d{5,20})$">
    <action application="socket" data="192.168.1.20:8029 async full"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

If I dial out via this gateway I can see that the outbound calls are counted in CallsOUT or FailedCallsOUT. But When I receive a call, they are not counted in CallsIN or FailedCallsIN, However the context and the extension matches. How are incoming calls ,mapped to a gateway?

Thanks

Markus