[Freeswitch-users] ft_mod_misdn: Failed to bind mISDN socket [0:1]: Device or resource busy

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 4 07:00:52 MSK 2014

I think I had recommended that you may wish to stay with a ‘different’ pbx for the ISDN portion of your interface just adding FreeSWITCH to your setup as an additional component.

I am not too sure how mature mISDN support is at this point we didn’t have the luxury of ISDN BRI taking off in the US with any sort of wide spread use.  Thanks Ma Bell.
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)