[Freeswitch-users] SIP REFER - URI Parameters

Phil Dunks phil.dunks at netdev.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 15:53:55 MSK 2014

Hi Anthony.

Thanks for looking at this and exposing the sip_refer_to_params variable.

I’ve updated to head, and can see the change in sofia.c.

Sorry for being dense, but I’ve not had much luck getting the uri params from the REFER to the INVITE.

My dial plan is very simple.

<include>
 <extension name="public_did">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="(\d+)">
    <action application="set" data="proxy_media=true"/>
    <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/${distributor(load-balance ${sofia(profile external gwlist down)})}/$1"/>
   </condition>
 </extension>
</include>

I tried appending ${sip_refer_to_params} to the bridge uri, but no luck.

It seems the REFER is handled by sofia_handle_sip_i_refer in sofia.c which sets up a blind transfer.

I’ve been staring at sofia.c all morning - but not worked out what I need to do.

Please could you shed some light on how to proceed.

Thanks again,
Phil