[Freeswitch-users] mod_mp4

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Sun Mar 2 06:31:35 MSK 2014

Hi Mike, folks,
 well ... I would, but having filled everything in when creating a new issue, JIRA says "Assignee: The default assignee does NOT have ASSIGNABLE permission OR Unassigned issues are turned off."
=> Looks like I can't create a JIRA. Sigh.
I'll try again on the other side of night (and yes, I have the diff to make it work).
atb,  L