[Freeswitch-users] mod_mp4

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Sat Mar 1 19:39:43 MSK 2014

Hi Folks,
 before I raise a JIRA (but I will if it's not user error), does anyone use mod_mp4 on OS X Mavericks?

When I added into modules.conf mod_mp4 and mod_mp4v, I note that my build on Mavericks reported a make error in mp4_helper.http, via mp4_helper.cpp.
This is because it doesn't seem to know about type u_int32_t.
Adding #include <sys/types.h> @ line 28 of mp4_helper.hpp fixed that error.

This did not get reported in make on SL or ML, so it looks like yet another entertainment apple had added with Mavericks.

So ...
Q: does anyone use this on Mavericks, and if so, has anyone else had a successful build?

I'm pretty sure there are a whole host of these little niggles that will get exposed only as people use the different mod_s on this fine operating system;
hence ...
Q: should this be raised as a generic JIRA for "fS doesn't make on Mavericks", or be specific to this particular lacuna?
[there's another one already for portaudio, and no doubt there will be others :]
all the best,
  Lawrence