[Freeswitch-users] gsmopen remote hangup/no answer detection issue

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 05:35:34 MSD 2014

I upgraded FS, It behaves in the same way on latest git.

Strange enough, when i issue *gsm console gsmout1*, and then simply do * gsm
ATD 00XXXXXXXXXX *and reject call at my cellphone, i see BUSY.
But when I do the same in originate gsmopen/gsmout1/00XXX..., it ends with
origination timeout after 60 seconds, not with immediate BUSY from other
side.

--
Best regards,

Dmitry Sytchev,