[Freeswitch-users] A leg not able to hear the user busy message using bridge_early_media

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 13:46:39 MSD 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm using freeswitch stable version 1.2.23 with wanpipe 7.0.8 and
libsng_isdn-7.29.0.

Recently I faced a issue with regard to early media not been sent to the A
leg. The scenario is,

1. There is an incoming call.

2. From dialplan, trying to bridge with another number as follows.
<action application="bridge"
data="{ignore_early_media=false,bridge_early_media=true}freetdm/1/a/99522xxxxx/>

3. Now when the B leg starts ringing, the A leg hears the "ringback" (
which means bridge_early_media works ).

4. B leg rejects the call. So TELCO sends a PROGRESS message normally
saying "The number you are trying to reach is currently busy etc...".

5. The A leg was not able to hear the above said message, and it hears only
the "ringback".

6. Then finally TELCO sends a DISCONNECT, and the A leg got hungup.

Some one please tell what I'm missing in this?, Is there some other
variable to set?. Please help.

Attached the freeswitch.log and the pcap files.