[Freeswitch-users] Diversion header

Chris Young Chris.Young at enghouse.com
Thu Jun 19 12:01:19 MSD 2014

Hi all,

We have a FreeSWITCH server connected to a Cisco UC560 which is using CUE for voicemail. We are experiencing problems with calls which are redirected to the voicemail system because the INVITE sent by FreeSWITCH does not contain the Diversion header present in the preceding 302 response. Is there something specific I need to configure to get this included?

I've tried to set up manual redirection on the SIP profile, as per the wiki, so that I could export the header using sip_h_Diversion but it doesn't seem to be working - the call does not enter the 'redirected' context and continues to be processed internally. Is there another way of achieving this?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Young
Software Engineer
[cid:image737b08.PNG at 6a440e0d.419a719a]
t:  +44 118 943 9249
e:  Chris.Young at enghouse.com<mailto:Chris.Young at enghouse.com>
w: www.enghouseinteractive.co.uk<http://www.enghouseinteractive.co.uk>
[cid:image72f27b.PNG at 7bde397e.49b56865]