[Freeswitch-users] NORMAL_CIRCUIT_CONGESTION on gsmopen

Shlomi Agiv shlomi.agiv at cell-buddy.com
Thu Jun 19 11:45:14 MSD 2014

(moved from a different thread)

on occasion, when trying to make a call, we're getting
'NORMAL_CIRCUIT_CONGESTION' and we're not getting any incoming calls.
Currently what we do is unload mod_gsmopen, remove and reinsert the usb
stick, then load mod_gsmopen.
This also doesn't always help since sometimes we can't unload the gsmopen
module (it says 'model in use'). in that case we restart freeswitch and
reinsert the usb stick.
This might not be caused by the gsmopen, since we're controlling the
messages coming from the sim, and we might be doing something wrong.

Anyone know what the issue is?

Thanks,
Shlomi