[Freeswitch-users] Effectiver Caller ID with Sipgate-Trunk

Sconst Verbavoice sc.verbavoice at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 18 15:34:15 MSD 2014

Hi everyone,

I´m trying to change the sender number, It should depends on who ist making
the call. At the moment it comes only the DID- number from Sipgate-Trunk.
I have tried to change in the dialplan and in the directory the
"Effectiver_caller_id" and the "outbound_caller_id" (Number and Name)
without success.
I also changed in the gateway the "caller-id-in-from" to "true", but with
that Parameter, the gateway doesn´t work.
I talked to Sipgate and they cannot help...
Does someone know, what I´m missing?
Thank you very much :)

SC