[Freeswitch-users] BLF no longer display actual registration status of phones

Ashley Breeden ash at url.net.au
Tue Jun 17 05:00:14 MSD 2014

Hi Nandy,

I think I would probably start the latest stable version.  You are running 1.2.13 which is quite out of date now, 1.2.23 was the last stable release of the 1.2 branch and there is also the 1.4 branch which is the new stable.

Once you know you are up to date you may find your issues will be fixed as there was a lot of improvements with BLF’s in the later releases of 1.2, I know because I had some strange sues myself but they seemed to be caused by a mutli-domain environment.

Cheers,

Ash.