[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM - any good for legacy CAS T1 protocols?

bedgar at vseinc.com bedgar at vseinc.com
Tue Jun 17 01:11:45 MSD 2014

Bob,

I am using CAS/RBS T1’s in production now on several FS servers with Sangoma hardware to act as SIP/TDM gateways.  I have worked with Moises on a Jira, several enhancements, and configuration assistance in the past to further this along for me.  Post your questions and I will do my best to let you know what I have done.  Maybe some of it would work for you.

Brian Edgar