[Freeswitch-users] Missing modules message - FS Install with mod_freetdm

bedgar at vseinc.com bedgar at vseinc.com
Tue Jun 17 00:29:47 MSD 2014

All,

I am in the process of updating to the newest 1.2.stable build, commit 8e975d8fed7bc9ee39f5ddc9406ef36ec8f186e1, and have encountered a few messages at the end of "make install".  I have not encountered these before.  I am using RBS/CAS T1's and am sure that these will require updating.

WARNING: installed module: ftmod_analog_em.so was not installed by this build. It is not present in modules.conf.
WARNING: installed module: ftmod_analog.so was not installed by this build. It is not present in modules.conf.
WARNING: installed module: ftmod_skel.so was not installed by this build. It is not present in modules.conf.
WARNING: installed module: ftmod_wanpipe.so was not installed by this build. It is not present in modules.conf.
WARNING: installed module: ftmod_zt.so was not installed by this build. It is not present in modules.conf.

Can someone shed some light on this for me.

Thank you,

Brian