[Freeswitch-users] Strange media behavior on WebRTC

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 16 22:39:32 MSD 2014

Just use my make file to build FreeSWITCH too, make freeswitch, otherwise you'll have to manually say where all your newly built libs are located.  See the configure section of the Makefile.centos5

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$(PREFIX)/lib/pkgconfig ./configure LDFLAGS='-L$(PREFIX)/lib -Wl,-rpath=$(PREFIX)/lib' CFLAGS='-I$(PREFIX)/include' --prefix=$(FSPREFIX)

this will ensure that you always use the libs that my makefile built.  Its a kludge but it prevents the configure and build from accidentally using something else in your systems ld path.

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org

Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)