[Freeswitch-users] callcenter_config agent / tiers reload

Alvaro Mari-Thompson alvaro at voicebooth.com
Fri Jun 13 10:33:29 MSD 2014

Hi all,

In my continuing quest to get some basic ring-all call queuing up and
running, I've abandoned mod_fifo and started looking at mod_callcenter which
easily does everything I need.

The stumbling block I've had is about dynamic configuration reloading. Our
freeswitch instances are configured to use xml_mod_curl to retrieve configs,
as all our configuration is kept in a third-party system.

In the CLI, I am able to call callcenter_config queue reload <name> which
works as intended, but this will not reload the agents or tiers. Having
tried both callcenter_config agent reload <agent> and callcenter_config
tiers reload <queue> <agent>, I get an -ERR no reply from the console each
time. I've looked through mod_callcenter.c and can quite clearly see in code
that these should be both working, code example can be found here
https://fisheye.freeswitch.org/changelog/freeswitch/?cs=9ecbb54

Is this a known issue? I can see JIRA issue on this matter at
https://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-5850 but it seems to indicate this was
all complete towards the end of last year, which is why it's puzzling me
that those commands are not working.

Regards,

Alvaro