[Freeswitch-users] Using Postgres in core and channels keep on piling up

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 01:07:45 MSD 2014

While I Should be filing a Jira, but the problem remains even is using ODBC with or without MySQL. Only then using Sqlite this behavior does not happen. Seems like FS looses track of channels and not cleaning up from the DB, and new channels also coming up at the same time. But I observed if traffic is stopped being sent to FS, all the channels from the DB eventually die. Maybe RTP timeout or something?

Sent with Unibox

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org