[Freeswitch-users] web app talking to Freeswitch API

Markus Lindenberg markus.lindenberg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:54:49 MSD 2014

Hi Freddy,

I wrote a Python/Flask web dashboard for mod_callcenter two years ago. It
is using mod_xml_rpc to access FreeSWITCH.

This was adapted from an Asterisk Queue dashboard I wrote before, hence the
slightly modularized backend. It was only used internally up to now.
As this might be useful for you or other people, I just got permission to
push this to Github, so here it is:

https://github.com/gonicus/fsqueuemon

I just added a quick README.md, the code itself is running unchanged since
2012 in an environment of < 50 users/agents and a few queues. Strings are
Geman only, but that can be easily changed.

Best regards,

Markus