[Freeswitch-users] WebRTC does not seem to work with FreeSWITCH on ChromeOS 36 beta

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 02:29:23 MSD 2014

Hi FreeSWITCH team,

it seems that WebRTC on ChromeOS 36 beta does not work with FreeSWITCH.

I tried to go to https://webrtc.freeswitch.org/sipjs/index.html and with
default settings call into ext 9664 to listen to hold music.  It works fine
on Windows and Mac all versions of Chrome and on ChromeOS versions 34 and
35 but does not seem to work on ChromeOS beta 36.  I am not sure why.

I am using JsSip client in my own app and see the same problem there.  I
don't think the problem is with JsSip or its offshot sipjs which
webrtc.freeswitch.org uses since jssip's own demo seems to work fine
http://tryit.jssip.net/