[Freeswitch-users] Getting logs of registrations/deregistrations

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 18:07:54 MSD 2014

You could file a wishlist Jira... if the event is raised then it'd be
trivial to log at the same time.

The registration logs are there to support fail2ban so that you can
automatically block attacks... that could explain why there's no logging of
deregistration at present, since only the former is needed for fail2ban.