[Freeswitch-users] Unable to call extension

Richard Mace richard.mace at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 10:04:14 MSD 2014

Hi Francis,
Thanks for your detailed email.
​I have purchased the FS 1.2 book and read it a few times, I think I might
have to go back and read it again :)
The reason I wanted to do it in "per extension" files was because I am
creating a FS GUI, and want to give users the choice, on a per extension
basis, as to whether their extension diverts to voice mail or not, such as
200 and 202 may want to divert to voicemail, whereas 201 and 203 don't want
that. So, I thought that if I had separate .xml files for each extension in
the /etc/freeswitch/dialplan/default/ directory, then I could have any
behaviour I wanted on a per "extension dialled" basis, unless of course I
am completely missing something here? :)​

Richard

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org