[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch FMS server as a endpoint

info at shishir.com.np info at shishir.com.np
Sat Jun 7 05:09:00 MSD 2014

Hi all,

I've been scratching my head with an issue - I am trying to pass (one
way) audio from Freeswitch to FMS server directly via mod_rtmp. I'm able
to connect to freeswitch from FMS server ; execute the dialplan ; able
to receive audio on the FMS server. But the received audio from
freeswitch is very choppy and lagging.

I noticed I'm passing audio one way (from freeswitch to FMS) only and
not other way around is this causing the issue ?

I found similar behavior on FLEX client too, if I comment out the
publish method. But if I publish the audio everything is normal.

Is there a work around to receive one way audio only from freeswith to
FMS without loosing the audio quality?

Thanks
Shishir