[Freeswitch-users] Need some help with SIP Gateway

deepak sujir sujir.deepak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 13:57:25 MSD 2014

Hi,

I am looking for some help with SIP gateway setup. I have a scenario where
the SIP provider needs the *To-Header* and *Request-Line* to have their
domain, but the request needs to be routed through a proxy.

*Gateway configuration*
<include>
  <gateway name="sip-domain.com">
    <param name="realm" value="*sip-domain.com <http://sip-domain.com>*" />
    <param name="proxy" value="*sip-proxy.com <http://sip-proxy.com>*"/>
    <param name="register" value="*false*"/>
    <param name="from-domain" value="sip-domain.com"/>
  </gateway>
</include>

*Dial plan *
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/sip-domain.com/xxxx" />

Now when I send the call out through the gateway, the *To-Domain* and
the *Request-Line
*looks like *sip:xxxx at sip-proxy.com <sip%3Axxxx at sip-proxy.com>*, but i need
it to be something like *sip:xxxx at sip-domain.com
<sip%3Axxxx at sip-domain.com>*

Is there a way where that I can set the To-domain?
(may be something similar to param *from-domain* )

Thanks
Deepak