[Freeswitch-users] Hardware for Freeswitch setup

Oscar Franzen oscar.franzen at advisa.se
Thu Jun 5 16:50:30 MSD 2014

We are currently at around 100 concurrent calls. The load is fairly stable
during use and not very "peaky". We would like to be able to double the
amount to about 200 simultaneous calls.

As for recording we would, if performance allows, initially want to let
freeswitch record directly to our selected format (i.e. mp3 or ogg). And if
we later get issues make that process more efficient (lazy transcoding).

The WebRTC would be only for internal use where we have complete control of
the environment. It would be used to let users authenticate and connect
their browsers to FSW. WebRTC would also be a second step and not something
we would implement immediately.

Regards

*Oscar Franzén **Developer*

*Advisa*