[Freeswitch-users] Postgres support in Core

Iwada Eja iwada.bassey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 14:38:38 MSD 2014

Please how do i use Postgre in Freeswitch Core. I've been reading the
wonderful Freeswitch 1.2 Book. Examples there on connecting to a database.
It uses LauScript for the database example - loading luasql.postgres. It's
my thought that since Postgres is now in the core, the example might not be
a best practice again. I  ./configure --enable-core-pgsql-support to enable
Postgres Support and edited my switch.conf.xml. I've also seen a couple of
freeswitch.Dbh examples but non with Postgre Core. Please can someone point
me to the right Docs or offer some directions.

Thank You