[Freeswitch-users] Server having two Sangoma cards and can't handle full capacity

Sambit Jaysingh sambit.jaysingh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 08:57:27 MSD 2014

We are having two (Sangoma) Voice Cards, one with 8-ports and other with
16-ports.

I have integrated ESL library with java in INBOUND MODE and making outbound
calls.

The issue what we are facing are
1. When I use all 720 channels or more than 450 channels, we see the events
processed by ESL is very slow and we are not getting the events properly
from ESL after placing the calls, even after so many minutes, so we have to
forcefully close the connection.

2. And I see error mod_event_socket.c:375 Lost 502 events!
And the java app also crashes with error ESL connection timeout.

3. And I see segmentation_fault in Freeswitch and big dump file is written
and which would crash the system, because of high CPU\IO.
But if we reduce the channels say, 450 we don't see any issue at all.

What could be the reason for this issue.

Appreciate any Help...

--

Regards
Sambit