[Freeswitch-users] Voiceproblem conference uuid_broadcast uuid_displace

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Sat Jul 26 08:19:29 MSD 2014

Hi all,
I using fs 1.4.6
I setup a conference.
I escape from a conference to a extension or to play a external
voiceprompt.
For example:
in conference.conf.xml
<control action="execute_application"
digits="*" data="execute_extension dorf_mailboxmenu1  XML
dorf_mailboxmenu"/>
the extenion works correctly. I get the voice.
During the call, i play a soundfile with
"uuid_broadcast" or: "uuid_displace"
After playing the soundfile, to the channel, i get the file. But the voice
on the running extension is
very clearlly.
To repruduct the problem you can simply play a soundfile for example:
<control action="execute_application" digits="0" data="playback
  /test.wav"/>

connect alone or more people in a conference.
Escape to the testprompt, press 0.
Play a soundfile with: uuid_broadcast during the test prompt.
For example 2 or more persons talking in the conference.
I get the voice from the
extension and  people in the conference together.

for example, to place a call from the conference, you have a smal
callingcardsystem, you get the voice from uuid_broadcast: you have 30
seconds to end this call.
I can.t hear the party after uuid_broadcast or uuid_displace is running.

I use for testing the old version 1.2.5.3
this is no a problem.

Can your make a hotfix please?

Thanks.