[Freeswitch-users] Routing/NAT issues with head?

sangdrax8 sangdrax8 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 18:12:57 MSD 2014

If anyone else is having a similar issue, I have created jira ticket
#FS-6691

To clarify the issue, some RTP packets are initially sent out an
unexpected/incorrect interface when the session first begins.  It seems
that freeswitch will eventually send the packets the correct direction, if
the clients continue to send traffic from the correct IP.  In my test
setup, these rogue RTP packets going the wrong direction actually cause
incorrect entries in my firewall.  This leads to the clients not getting
their source translated any more, and exaggerates this condition.