[Freeswitch-users] Outbound Call Recording Delay Problem

Amin Dhamani Askhanuman amin at askhanuman.com
Fri Jul 25 12:53:07 MSD 2014

Hi,

We are using Freeswitch. Currently we are facing Voice Recording Delay
issues in some files We already tested recorded files in .mp3 and .wav but
delays in both. Any Solution?

--
Best regards,

Amin Dhamani

Amin Dhamani | System Administrator | +66 911167159 | Krits Tower, 1032/1-5,
14 Rama 4, Bangkok 10120
*www.askhanuman.co.th <http://www.askhanuman.co.th/>* |
www.facebook.com/AskHanuman | amin at askhanuman.com

This communication may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  Anyone who receives this
message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by
return e-mail and delete this communication entirely from his or her
computer.