[Freeswitch-users] Call Rejection Drops Call

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:34:48 MSD 2014

Immediately before the bridge set hangup_after_bridge=true and
continue_on_fail=true

The first will hangup when the bridge ends normally, avoiding going to
voicemail. The second will continue dialplan processing so voicemail is
reached on error (eg call rejection).

You also don't need to answer the call before bridging. The bridge will do
that for you when required. Delaying it will have advantages to the caller,
since they'll get charged while the call is ringing if you 'answer' early,
as well as making the call time on their phone incorrect.

Steve