[Freeswitch-users] WebRTC: Invalid ice-ufrag or ice-pwd length

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 07:00:55 MSD 2014

I just switched to Chrome 37 beta and started getting this error when
connecting to my FS.

"Failed to set remote answer sdp: Failed to push down transport

Apparently this is a new requirement in Chrome:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/discuss-webrtc/5EO0WBLbs6s

This works fine with the FreeSWITCH own WebRTC demo server even using my
old client code.

My question is this:  to make it work do I need the latest master or is
there a conf setting I can change to make it work with the master from May
2014?

The reason I am reluctant to switch to the latest master unless absolutely
necessary is that I will need to retest all the functionality.