[Freeswitch-users] Building Debian packages using Docker

Bernhard Wendel bernhard at zeppelindesk.com
Mon Jul 21 10:58:56 MSD 2014

Hi,

on my setup (docker + ubuntu server), there is no need for exposing that
many UDP ports. In fact, I'm just exposing the 5060/udp 5060/tcp for
SIP. Haven't tried with TLS as a transport but so far it's working fine.
iptables in the background manages that all RTP packages finally reach
FS. Setup isn't that complicated either, there is a working guide on how
to setup FS behind a NAT.

The question I'm still trying to solve is: Is there a benefit in
starting multiple FS instances on the same server in seperate docker
containers?

Regards
Bernhard