[Freeswitch-users] detect dtmf on b leg during bridge

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Fri Jul 18 10:57:32 MSD 2014

Right! I’ll try that one. Thanks

I still have two issues when using the bind_meta_app in combination with group_confirm_file to bridge the call to another destination.

I’ll describe what happens to make it more clear:

1)      Bob calls us.

2)      I set the group_confirm_file, key and the bind_meta_app

3)      Then I do an enterprise originate

4)      All destinations start to ring and someone answers (Alice) and presses 1 to accept the call. All others get cancelled.

5)      During the call the Alice presses *9 so the call is bridged to another destination (John)

6)      John picks up the call, but the file being played defined in group_confirm_file starts playing as soon as the bridge happens. So when John picks up the audio is somewhere halfway in the prompt.

How do I fix it so that the audio file starts playing only when John has answered the call (but not yet accepted it)?
How do I disconnect Alice from the call when John answers the call and the call should now be only between Bob and John?
Alice stays sort of connected, but isn’t able to talk or hear anything. Can this be done automatically or do I need to do some sort of uuid_kill manually in the script?

I’m using Javascript to define the dialplan.
The “bridge” variables contain the enterprise originate commands.

session.execute("bind_meta_app", "9 b a bridge::" + bridgeToJohnCommand);
session.setVariable("group_confirm_file", "/usr/src/freeswitch/sounds/confirm.wav");
session.setVariable("group_confirm_key", "1");
session.execute("bridge", bridgeCommand);
session.execute("bridge", bridgeToJohnCommand);