[Freeswitch-users] Windows installation problem!

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Jul 17 17:47:24 MSD 2014

I'm no wizard when it comes to windows, but I rarely have issues building
on windows... when I do its rather apparent some new change has caused the
breakage then I go find Jeff and Peter and see if we can fix it. :)

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest