[Freeswitch-users] /usr/local/opt warnings?

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 17:23:43 MSD 2014

Hi Chaps,
 I note that master, freshly pulled from stash, come up with some warnings during make;
e.g.,
  CCLD     mod_spandsp.la
ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/usr/local/opt/openssl/lib'

These seem to relate to the openssl -I and -L elements in earlier parts of the make,
each of which includes an explicit call out to /usr/local/opt/openssl, such as:
(-I/usr/local/opt/openssl/include) and (-L/usr/local/opt/openssl/lib)

I have added explicit parameters to the configure command
(CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib")
for where openssl is on my machine (as is portaudio, and ...), and the build
and install complete successfully, I ASSUME that these warnings can be ignored.

Is this correct (i.e., these are not the droids you're looking for,
so just go back to sleep)?

all the best
  Lawrence