[Freeswitch-users] Any one have experience for Asterisk register on freeswitch ?

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 05:28:10 MSD 2014

I used to work with */Elastix before ... so, I reset as an Asterisk newbie.
 Here's my input.

As long as FS and Asterisk register to each other,  FS is versatile enough
to send any SIP URI to Asterisk and vice-versa.  It's up to */Elastix
Inbound extensions (dialplan) to route them to your clients. You can expand
the Wiki simple extension-to-extension setup to suit your needs.  Specific
problems? Just lay them out here. We'll take a look.

/Nandy