[Freeswitch-users] blf with event socket

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 05:08:45 MSD 2014

I'd like to put more info here because I'm also having the same problem. In
my case,  I capture CHANNEL_CALLSTATE of FreeTDM FXO to light BLF LEDs on
the operator phone.

Perhaps the phone clears the LEDs when it receives SUBSCRIBE reply from FS.
A refresh is necessary from FS.  As a workaround, I save the channel state
into a database record.  PRESENCE_IN will be generated from all records
when a SUBSCRIBE event is received from the phone.

I prefer to see a PRESENCE refresh but I don't know it's compliance to the
RFCs (I'm still a dummy:-). My cents worth.

/Nandy