[Freeswitch-users] fs core dsn, agents, tiers and queues

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 01:03:49 MSD 2014

Ok,

I've checked the source for mod_callcenter and it doesn't seem to insert
anything on any "queue" table... I saw it does insert the call into
"members" once it has been taken by an agent...

The problem is I need to know how many calls are in the queue (answered and
waiting) at any given time...

Can someone help??

Thanks

David