[Freeswitch-users] RES: New warning message: sofia_dialog_probe_callback: not enough info to generate a dialog entry

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Wed Jul 16 01:07:06 MSD 2014

Thank you Fernando.

My SIP provider is now supporting CELL Phones with SPRINT as the underlying carrier (others coming soon).   These phones have customized Android O/S and switch to WiFi when possible and provide FREE usage.  The conversion from WiFi to Cellular or the other way is seemingly undetectable as well!   I suspect this is coming from our test cell phone.

The error has gone away now, so I assume they fixed the problem.  But, if I see it again,  I will turn siptrace on and see what I find out. I truely appreciate your response.

Sean Devoy