[Freeswitch-users] mod_fifo WITHOUT answering the call during queue

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Jul 15 19:41:42 MSD 2014

I don't think we have a way without changing the code.  The reason for this is pretty much every provider has a fairly short limit on ring time.  If you want to make it sound like ringing, you can use a tone stream of the appropriate ring tone as your music on hold.  This will actually be answered already, but will sounds like the call is still ringing.

Mike