[Freeswitch-users] Out of band Signaling (RFC2833) getting lost between legs

Örn Arnarson orn at arnarson.net
Tue Jul 15 15:39:48 MSD 2014

Hello,

I have an inbound call to FS with RFC2833 signaling. FreeSWITCH bridges the
call to another profile. A pcap shows a certain DTMF sequence on the
inbound leg, and another on the outbound leg. The sequence on the outbound
leg is missing some digits from the sequence. Seemingly at random -- I can
generate the same sequence twice and a different sequence will be put
through. The interval between the digits does not seem to matter either.

Firstly, has anyone ever heard of something similar?
Secondly, I was informed by someone on #freeswitch on freenode that FS
actually regenerates the signaling on the second leg. Can I make FS just
blindly forward the RTP events instead of regenerating them to avoid this
problem?

Regards,
Örn