[Freeswitch-users] confirmation for group_confirm

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Tue Jul 15 15:04:56 MSD 2014

Hello,

Is there a way to know in the incoming channel (A) if one of the destinations has pressed the group_confirm_key? Something like a "Answer Confirmation" confirmation.
I'm bridging the incoming leg to multiple destinations simultaneously and on answer they have to press the confirm key in order to accept the call.
When no one has answered or pressed the key, the incoming channel should be bridged to a final destination.
I have no idea how to do the final bridge if the above condition is met. Simultaneous bridging and configuring the group_confirm is no problem.

I'd like to this all of this in XML dialplan if possible. Other suggestions are welcome as well.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Grant