[Freeswitch-users] undefined symbol: lua_settop

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 00:33:39 MSD 2014

I've seen stability problems reported on the list using luasql before.
Personally I'd use freeswitch.Dbh as Valliamamod suggests - it'll connect
to any database that FS's DSN can which includes ODBC and native support
for PostgreSQL and Sqlite, and takes advantage of the database pooling that
FS provides that luasql won't.