[Freeswitch-users] undefined symbol: lua_settop

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at 440hz.fr
Sun Jul 13 21:33:02 MSD 2014

Hi Peter,

The lua_settop function is part of lua C api: http://www.lua.org/pil/24.2.3.html
If you are using your system’s packaged lib, you may have a compatibility problem with the freeswitch shipped lua version. So you should try to compile your lua mysql lib from source with the lua source located in freeswitch/src/mod/languages/mod_lua/lua. First do ‘make linux’ in this directory to build the lua standalone interpreter and then, point to this directory as your lua source / include dir when compiling the mysql lib.

Also, if you are already using a db with freeswith (native postgres or via odbc,) you should use definitely use freeswitch.Dbh (https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_lua#freeswitch.Dbh)

Hope this help!

Best Regards,
Vallimamod