[Freeswitch-users] LRN DIPS using 302 redirects

Andre Demattia andretodd at verizon.net
Thu Jul 10 16:00:29 MSD 2014

I'll send an example in mod managed later in the mean time dial your number and point the gateway to the lrn server. You will see the dial plan will be called again.
Look at your new dialer number and do a if statement saying if dial number contains npdi the dial the number.
Just remember that this logic will allow anyone sending a valid format to process the call.
Andre