[Freeswitch-users] ClueCon Weekly and FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Jul 9 19:48:32 MSD 2014

Greetings FreeSWITCHers!

Some news and Notes for you!

ClueCon Weekly, today 1PM Eastern.
Todays Topic, Updates on Infrastructure changes and where we are headed.
Update on ClueCon Prep!
OpenSIPS Announcement!
And Community Scrum!

Next week (July 16) Bogdan of OpenSIPS fame will be with us on ClueCon
Weekly!
And July 2rd Fred Dixon of Big Blue Button will be joining us!

IF you have not already registered for ClueCon now is the time to do so!
Visit ClueCon.com!!
Time is running out for those extra chances to win! Register by July 18th
and get 2 extra tickets for the Door Prize Drawings!
What are the give-a-ways this year? We have everything from Bawls Caffeine
Mints to $100 ThingGeek Gift Certificates to who knows what else the
sponsors are bringing! I¹m sure there will be a pile of hardware also!

Hear you at Noon! And See you in August!

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org