[Freeswitch-users] ClueCon 2014 is just 4 Weeks Away!

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Jul 7 20:33:35 MSD 2014

ClueCon is less then 4 weeks away! If you have not registered, Visit
ClueCon.com for more info and to register today!

We have a number of special events taking place in addition to our
historical conference schedule.

Security Round Table

Security BOF Breakout covering topics related to VoIP and WebRTC. If you are
resposible for NetSec this is one you don¹t want to miss.

Monday Hack-A-Thon

ClueCon starts on Monday this year! Registration Opens at 11:30AM and will
be followed by The ClueCon Hack-a-thon starting at 1PM! Get here and get
your hack on with developers from around the world!

Monday Night: Meet and Greet

On Monday evening we will all convene for drinks and appetizers. There will
be a cash bar, and we will have a number of drink tickets to hand out. This
will be a great time to hang out and relax with your fellow ClueCon
attendees. Sponsored by Marchex.com!

Tuesday Dangerous Demos

Get a chance to show off your skills with DangerousDemos, 3 to 4 minutes to
show off what your pet project! Demos will be judged by the attendees in
real time! Awards for the top 3! Email James.Body at truphone.com to get your
entry in today! Sponsored by Truphone.com

Tuesday Night Pizza Party

The pizza party will be held from 8-10PM for the first 200 Registrants!
Sponsored by FlowRoute.com

Wednesday Night: Headquarters Beercade.

Sometimes we need to blow off a little steam so on Wednesday night from
8-11PM we will be at Headquarters Beercade to have some food and fun.
Headquarters is a bit of a walk from the hotel, so there will be a shuttle
bus. Get out, hang out with the ClueCon Crew and play some of the 30+
vintage arcade games!

Friday FreeSWITCH Training

1 Day Special BootCamp Training for FreeSWITCH! Lead by Darren Schreiber of
2600hz and co-author of The FreeSWITCH Book and The FreeSWITCH Cookbook.
Seating is limited so get yours reserved today! Visit
https://www.cluecon.com/freeswitch-training-is-coming-to-cluecon/ for
detailed information.

Can you believe it's less than 4 weeks before we're all together again in
Chicago! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Safe travels and we'll see you
soon.

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org