[Freeswitch-users] ESL Synchronous Playback

Peter Olsson peter at olssononline.se
Fri Jul 4 12:43:14 MSD 2014

I think you're doing the wrong approach here. It's better to send the
command, and then handle the event when the playback is finished. The
actual execute command is synchronous, however, since all it does is to add
the playback on a queue, it will return imediately.

If you need other behaviour, just wait for the event, and then continue in
your code - but you will need to implement this for your needs.