[Freeswitch-users] python+ESL

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 12:11:45 MSD 2014

There are scripts to generate both .deb (debian ubuntu etc) and rpm (redhat
centos etc) packages. That would let you build on another server and then
install the package files on the production one.

You'll also find an APT repository at http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/
where you can install debian packages that have already been built

For redhat there's http://files.freeswitch.org/yum, but it looks out of
date (the latest packages there are from 1.2 and we're now on 1.4).

-Steve