[Freeswitch-users] Error while installing freeswitch

Saghar Ayyaz saghar.ayyaz at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 20:49:59 MSD 2014

Hello,
I am getting following error while installing freeswitch on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.
libtool: link: cannot find the library /usr/src/freeswitch/libs/apr-util/xml/expat/lib/libexpat.la' or unhandled argument/usr/src/freeswitch/libs/apr-util/xml/expat/lib/libexpat.la'
I read from a forum that this problem can be solved if I install lafilefixer and run "lafilefixer --justfixit". But I don't find a any way to install lafilefixer. Can somebody help me to solve this issue?
Best Regards,
Saghar Ayyaz